After a few weeks of hard work, my new studio is now a real “Art Gallery”. My collection Wearable Art and furniture sculptures can be seen together with geometrical art work and chair objects by my good friend and co-designer Paul van Zijp, at this special location: Eerste van Swindenstraat 44a, Amsterdam.
To celebrate this, we would like to invite you to our opening on Saturday 31st of August. You are welcome between 11 am and 5 pm and have a drink with us. The artworks are for sale and nicely priced!
The Pop-Up Shop is open every week from Wednesday until Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm and by appointment. If you come by public transport, Tram 19 is nearby and at 500m Amsterdam Muiderpoort train station.
If you want to be informed you can follow me on social media. Check out the links below.
- 3 en 4 november → 11:00 – 17:00
- Spaarne 29-F
- Together with Sculptural Artist – Paul van Zijp : http://www.paulvanzijp.nl
Vreemde Gasten Amersfoort
- 6 en 7 oktober → 12:00 – 17:00
- Havik 2
- Together with Graphic dj – Willem van Roozendaal : https://wvrspecialconcepts.wixsite.com/nudes
Hester van Eeghen Leather Design Competition: ” Winner incentive prize “
- 1, 2 en 3 december
- Westergasfabriek Amsterdam
- Bags will be exposed during beurs Meesterlijk. And also from December the 5th until the end of January 2018 at Kunstcentrum Haarlem.
- 14 t/m 17 september
- Rotterdam Ahoy
- With the exhibitor of Excellent Art Utrecht: blog post Excellent Art Utrecht
Ibiza Art on Canvas
- Amersfoort / Ibiza
The goal of Ibiza Art on Canvas is to make products from the used Canvas in Ibiza. Recycling all the canvas billboards of the island into art, including bags. Part of the proceeds will be donated to the Apneef foundation. I was asked for this project to think about the designs and the product development. The team I was working with also had the goal of forming the concept, the theme, the interaction with the audience and the interaction with other artists.
Royal Academy of arts / Salone del Mobile
- 2008 – 2015
- Den Haag / Milan
During and after my studies I participated in the presentation, organization and hosting of the annual exhibition of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts at the largest furniture fair in Europe. The Salone del Mobile in Milan. As a student I presented my own work and I was deployed as a hostess to inform the visitors about our presentation. After my studies I guided the students in the preliminary phase and worked in PR and production.
Iboma – Egger Zoom || Collection
- Fort Voordorp, Lopik
Design and presentation of an exhibition stand for Iboma for the Egger Zoom II Collection. Together with 4 other designers, I designed five exhibition stands, inspired by the themes: retail, healthcare, hospitality, living and office. Each had its own theme with an overarching concept. With this presentation, Iboma wanted to show the new collection of designs in HPL for its German supplier Egger: 5 stands – 5 experiences
Tafels vol Kunst
- Kunstuitleen Voorburg
- Cutlery – made of stainless steel
Gespot talent 2010
- Kunstpaviljoen, Nieuw Roden
- extendable table – made of stainless steel and mdf
Thonet – Mart Stam Design Competition
- initiative: Professional journal de architect and furniture producer Thonet
- de Bazel, Amsterdam
- Stool – made of stainless steel
- initiative: Interieur Foundation Kortrijk
- Kortrijk, België
- Chaise Longue – made of stainless steel
- Royal Academy of Arts, The Hague
- Presentation of my graduation collection furniture design
Via Milano New Dutch Design
- initiative: Stichting Via Milano New Dutch Design / Uniquole
- Woonbeurs, Amsterdam RAI
- Room divider, made of birch plywood
Kunst en vormgeving op stand
- initiative: Uniquole in collaboration with Pact van Duivenvoorde en Provincie Zuid Holland
- Villa Maarheeze, Wassenaar
- Room divider, made of birch plywood